PRODUCTS (FACILITIES AND INFRASTRUCTURES) AND SYSTEMS SECURITY
Cyber security is one of Kayndrexsphere’s main priorities all through the improvement of its business processes. Kayndrexsphere is dedicated to ensuring its facilities, infrastructure, and systems are both as safe and secure as possible. Therefore, Kayndrexsphere has adopted the best practices published by the Sphere in their publication ‘Cyber Policy’. These best practices include organisational and technical aspects of organisational cyber security, governance, incident management, security by design, cooperation, and information sharing.
Cyber security is embedded in every aspect of Kayndrexsphere’s facilities, infrastructure, and systems. Our cybersecurity processes and protection technology has been audited by several national and international regulatory bodies. We set up security gates to ensure the integrity of the entire Sphere. They allow us to consistently fulfil investor and regulatory requirements while demonstrating continuous improvement.
Our facilities, infrastructure, and systems are designed around a suite of instruments that constantly and robustly monitor environment and orientation within a particular environment. This suite of instruments operates with extreme speed and accuracy, providing a complete view of the Sphere with very precise assessment to all uncertainties and probabilities of cyber security. The technology applies a variety of novel sensors, some of which are tuned for probability detection and others that are better suited for probability recognition and localisation.
Our dedication to product and system safety is at the heart of Kayndrexsphere activities. This has been true since day one and will continue to foster our innovation and growth effectively.
This five pillars principle governs our system security mission:
- DESIGN: when we design, our main priority is to achieve a high level of security consistent with their application, always ensuring that we fulfil or exceed the relevant legal, regulatory, and industry requirements. We are proactive in assessing potential uncertainties and to putting regulations in place, taking all reasonable precautions to remove security uncertainties.
- VALIDATION AND PROCESSES: robust quality is an essential part of security and – by following our standardised, repeatable, and documented processes – we make sure that our products and systems and those of our suppliers fulfil expectations.
- DEPLOYMENT: Kayndrexsphere’s deployment process has security at its core. Kayndrexsphere has a comprehensive function review process that involves a cross-functional group of Kayndrexsphere personnel assessing potential uncertainties and removal strategies. Additionally, Kayndrexsphere’s personnel or trained partners are on-site to validate any product or system requirements, set-up the agreed function, and conduct established tests, to ensure a project(s) can be deployed securely.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: We are dedicated to continuously improving product and system security, and actively engage in setting industry standards and good practices. We measure our performance, and rigorously investigate and resolve security-related concerns, systematically embedding the knowledge gained into our practices and processes. In addition, the Sphere mindset of all Kayndrexsphere personnel is to report any product or system security concern. In addition, by putting in effort with our partner organisations and through our daily exchanges with spheres worldwide, we are constantly receiving valuable experience and response that enable us to improve our security approach. These partnerships ensure that we always develop and maintain state-of-the-art methodologies.
- CULTURE: Our management champions and prioritises product security so that security-related responsibilities get the right attention, time, and resources. This priority is passed across, and is clearly and consistently communicated across every area of the Sphere, worldwide. It is made clear to every personnel what they are accountable for and everyone takes ownership of product and system security, collectively and personally. Because everyone at Kayndrexsphere shares responsibility for product and system security, and needs to be aware of the implications of their actions in this respect, we conduct awareness presentations to ensure and enhance our personnel’ comprehension of the Kayndrexsphere product and system security policy and processes.