KAYNDREXSPHERE HUMAN RIGHTS POLICY
Kayndrexsphere is dedicated to the highest standards of business and ethical behaviour including compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as company policies, practices and procedures. Kayndrexsphere (as well as its sister companies and associated Group) respects internationally recognised Human Rights as established in the Universal Declaration on Human Rights and the International Labour Organisation’s Core Conventions.
In line with the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, Kayndrexsphere recognises the corporate responsibility to respect these principles and dedicate to ‘know and show’ this through on-going human rights due diligence. Moreover, our efforts include ongoing robust engagement with our business and major supply chain partners to ease potential human rights effects beyond our direct influence.
Our support of internationally recognised Human Rights is consistent with our dedication to enriching our workplace, partnering with our supply chain, preserving the environment and supporting the communities where we operate.
The objective of Kayndrexsphere’s documented policies is to provide an overview of expectations for our stakeholders (employees, business partners, investors, customers, etc.,)
In addition, the Human Rights policy exists to:
- Inform stakeholders of Kayndrexsphere’s dedication to human rights
- Establish Kayndrexsphere’s dedication to ‘know and show’ its respect for human rights through on-going human rights due diligence.
- Maintain Kayndrexsphere’s high ethical standards
- Contribute to the realisation of human rights globally.
Kayndrexsphere’s Human Rights Policy applies to all Kayndrexsphere’s employees worldwide, anyone doing business for or with Kayndrexsphere and others acting on Kayndrexsphere’s behalf. This applies to all locations where Kayndrexsphere conducts business and to all company-sponsored events.
Human rights are basic rights inherent to all human beings, irrespective of nationality, place of residence, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, language, or any other status.
Kayndrexsphere conducts its business in a manner that respects the rights and dignity of all people, complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Our policies reflect our dedication to respecting the protection of internationally recognised Human Rights.
- All employment with Kayndrexsphere is voluntary. We shun child or forced labour in any of our operations or facilities. We abstain from unacceptable treatment of employees, including exploitation of children, physical punishment or abuse, or involuntary servitude. We fully respect all applicable laws establishing a minimum age for employment, so as to support the effective abolition of child labour worldwide.
- Kayndrexsphere abides by all laws and regulations regarding pay practices and the classification of employment according to job level and status.
- We respect our employees’ right to choose to join or be independent of a trade union, or to have recognised employee representation in accordance with local law.
- Diversity is embraced at Kayndrexsphere. We recognise that a diverse mix of knowledge, skills and experiences drives new ideas, products, and expertise and provides us with a sustained economic advantage.
- We believe everyone should be treated with respect irrespective of their experience. We are dedicated to the elimination of discrimination based on gender, race, class, economic status, ethnic orientation, sexual orientation, age, political beliefs, veteran status, marital status or any other protected class.
- Kayndrexsphere Supply Chain Management System includes the requirement for all suppliers, vendors, contractors, consultants and agents to adhere to Kayndrexsphere’s Labour standards and Code of Conduct policies.
In addition to this, Kayndrexsphere is dedicated to the following principles:
- Kayndrexsphere respects all human rights
- Kayndrexsphere dedicates to conducting on-going human rights due diligence to assess and ease potential human rights infringements.
- Kayndrexsphere expects those with whom it does business to respect all human rights.
The Human Rights policy is owned and maintained by Kayndrexsphere’s Human Resources function. Human Resources is responsible for the creation, administration, updating and communication of the policy.
Employees and suppliers are expected to comply with this and all applicable Kayndrexsphere policies. Infringement of this policy or the refusal to cooperate will result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination and referral to the appropriate authorities, where we have sound reason to believe that our partner organisations infringe Human Rights we reserve the right to cease those relationships as warranted.
Specific to this policy, employees and suppliers are expected to:
- Never infringe on human rights
- Be alert to any evidence of human rights infringements in our direct operations or in the operations of our business partners and report any situation in which a human rights infringement is suspected.