SPHERE SYSTEMS STRATEGY
Our sphere systems are comprised of a collection of contiguous sphere processes connecting the flow of operations together to provide a value proposition that delivers the broader purpose of the Kayndrexsphere. Our sphere systems are frequently identified by their department names, such as Procurement or Finance. We have twelve standards sphere systems applied to define our enterprise. The twelve standard enterprise Sphere Systems are briefly introduced here
- The Enterprise Management System delivers our sphere strategies, establishes our scorecard, implements mergers and acquisition activities, and monitors organisation performance via structured management review.
- The Financial Management System manages and monitors the flow of capital via the enterprise, including financial transactions, accounting, and financial metrics.
- The Equipment Management System specifies, installs, calibrates, and maintains equipment employed to deliver our sphere value proposition.
- The Facilities Management System acquires, develops, constructs, and maintains enterprise facilities to provide a suitable operating environment.
- The Personnel Management System qualifies, hires, monitors, develops, and dismisses personnel to provide capable personnel that deliver their assigned organisation responsibilities.
- The Information Management System monitors information, security, and data related to the sphere requirements including hardcopy, electronic, and web.
- The Investor Development System manages the investor experience, from first contact with the new prospect or lead through the first order of products or investments, with ongoing account management and maintenance.
- The Product Development System conceives, plans, develops, tests, and delivers new products, investments, and facilities, as well as obsoleting previously active products, investments, and facilities.
- The Supplier Development System manages and monitors suppliers of materials and facilities to the enterprise, covering the complete supplier life cycle, from qualifying, setup, contact, development, and management through disqualification.
- The Operations Management System implements, delivers, and manages the enterprise creation of investor value, including products and facilities quality, responsiveness, and economic value.
- The Facility Management System manages postproduction facilities, including installation, maintenance and facility management, and investor follow-up, compliant handling, and resolution.
- The Improvement Management System organises, manages, and monitors enterprise performance improvement, including products, facilities and processes, investor response, opportunity analysis, and corrective action.
At Kayndrexsphere, we are in operation with over 300 enterprises from 60 novel industries on 6 continents and every type of firm function. We have continued to apply this organising operation flow definition with these many novel situations. This gives us the distinct advantage of being able to compare sphere systems across all industries and look for common principles for best practices. We start the strategy phase of sphere systems by comprehending our current needs and future vision. This phase creates a solid foundation for our current sphere and future sphere systems.
We explore creative, novel, and sometimes unexpected options to fit future sphere plans. Our strategic processes are thoughtful and thorough. By being knowledgeable of our progress and discussing our flow of data, information, and processes, we gain a clearer picture of where we want to be in the future.
The strategy phase includes a thorough comprehension of the above sphere systems and how they are interrelated. We also involve our IT department in discussions of new technology and procedures, which is a vital support for our new sphere systems. In getting to know our personnel, systems, and processes, we can plan for any future integrations or modifications as our sphere grows.