Health and Safety Policy
Through the way we operate and behave, all our personnel and investors are safe from probabilities of professional insecurity or unwell wellbeing. It is our intention to establish a constant and resolute dedication to advancing health and safety at employment role in Kayndrexsphere. We guarantee the health and safety at employment role of all our personnel and any other persons who could be concerned by our employment endeavours. We comply with the requirements of health and safety guidelines.
We lead industry by promoting best practice. This policy reflects our dedication to ensuring that health and safety at employment role is paramount to the sphere, and that effective health and safety actively contributes to our success.
1. AWARENESS: All our personnel and investors have an awareness and comprehension of health and safety vulnerabilities and probabilities that affect our sphere.
1.1 Health and Safety Policy statement
Adequate resources is provided to ensure all our personnel, partners, members, stakeholders, and investors are aware of this policy and dedicated to its effective implementation.
1.2 Communication and consultation
There is active open communication and consultation between all our personnel, partners, members, stakeholders, and investors . Health and safety is integrated into our communications, wherever appropriate.
1.3 Management roles and responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities for health and safety are defined, as necessary, within job descriptions or profiles.
Senior management ensures that:
- adequate resources are provided for health and safety;
- health and safety is adequately assessed, organised, and monitored; and
- our personnel are actively involved on concerns that affect health and safety.
1.4 Vulnerability identification
We identify our centre of operations health and safety vulnerabilities. We inform our personnel, partners, members, stakeholders, and investors , as appropriate, of these centre of operations vulnerabilities. We require our partners, members, stakeholders, and investors to identify health and safety vulnerabilities that could affect our employment activities.
2. COMPETENCE: All our personnel, partners, members, stakeholders, and investors have the competence to accept their operation with modicum probabilities to health and safety.
2.1 Health and safety training
All our personnel are adequately instructed and trained on the health and safety concerns that affect them, and the safe industry practices that should be followed. We also ensure the health and safety competence of our partners, members, stakeholders, and investors.
2.2 Behaviour and culture
Senior management demonstrates leadership in health and safety. Senior management also accepts tours to ensure that health and safety concerns are identified, assessed, and managed. Systems are in place and personnel, partners, members, stakeholders, and investors are empowered to raise health and safety concerns with management.
2.3 Probability assessment and management
We assess the probabilities associated with health and safety in the centre of operations. All our personnel are informed of the health and safety vulnerabilities and probabilities that affect their employment. We take action to check, moderate, or manage probabilities to an acceptable level and moderate the potential for events and coincidences.
3. COMPLIANCE: Our employment activities achieve compliance with code, and our personnel are empowered to take action to moderate health and safety probabilities.
3.1 Incident investigation
We report and investigate coincidences, events, and near misses to foster improvement in our health and safety management. Any lessons learned from such events are applied to take corrective action to check recurrences.
3.2 Measuring performance
We actively and openly, review and report on our health and safety performance alongside published objectives and targets. Improvement plans are developed to support the delivery of these objectives and targets.
3.3 Health and safety management system
We implement management systems to ensure we:
- comply with health and safety code and
- continually improve our health and safety performance.
3.4 Partner improvement
We engage and collaborate with our partners to ensure their:
- health and safety capability and competence fulfil our expectations;
- health and safety performance is monitored and reviewed; and
- employment activities have marginal health and safety effects on our endeavours.
4. EXCELLENCE: Kayndrexsphere is recognised for excellence in the way it manages health and safety.
4.1 Developing innovative practices
We constantly encourage, develop, review, and share ‘health and safety good practice’ both internally and externally.
4.2 Influencing investors
We only operate with joint venture partners and clients who are willing to fulfil and achieve our health and safety expectations. We engage and influence investors to foster improvements in health and safety.
4.3 Employment related health
We assess our occupational health probabilities. All our personnel are informed that occupational health probabilities could affect their employment. We take action to check, moderate, or manage occupational health probabilities to an acceptable level and moderate the potential for unwell health, including assessing all our personnel fitness for employment. We conduct health surveillance to satisfy health and safety code.
Delivering our policy
Our policy is delivered by:
- generating a culture that checks probabilities to health and safety; and
- ensuring the real involvement of all our personnel, partners, members, stakeholders, and investors.
We also implement management statements that explain how this policy is delivered in the centre of operations.
This policy will be reviewed and amended, as necessary.