Stakeholder Management Policy
The involvement of stakeholders in Kayndrexsphere is a strategic priority for maintaining open and transparent dialogue between the Company and its stakeholders.
Kayndrexsphere’s objectives are to build and strengthen relationships of trust, to share knowledge and relevant information, to anticipate complexities and identify new opportunities for cooperation with our stakeholders.
When creating a Stakeholder Management Policy, Kayndrexsphere is also adopting a value creation approach for the various stakeholders of the geographical areas in which it operates.
We seek to achieve this through four major Guiding Dedications: Comprehend, Communicate, Trust and Collaborate. These dedications embody a Policy that seeks to go beyond mere compliance with the formal requirements of the law so as to contribute the effective and genuine involvement of Kayndrexsphere’s novel stakeholders.
- Comprehend – we dynamically and routinely identify the stakeholders that influence and are influenced by the Company and analyse and seek to comprehend their expectations and interests in the decisions that affect them directly.
- Include – Be accountable to those who are affected by the organisation and those that have an effect on the organisation, ensuring that minorities have the same capacity for involvement as other stakeholders
- Identify – Dynamically and routinely identify stakeholders that influence and are directly and indirectly influenced by the company and its activities, as well as the concerns identified as relevant by the stakeholders.
- Prioritise – prioritise, fairly, stakeholders and the concerns raised by them as relevant.
- Communicate – we are dedicated to promoting two-way dialogue with stakeholders, through information and consultation. We listen, inform and respond to stakeholders in a consistent, clear, rigorous and transparent manner so as to build direct, strong and durable relationships.
- Inform – guarantee access to information by establishing direct and efficient two-way communication channels, actively providing clear, understandable and accurate information to different stakeholders
- Listen – consult and listen, proactively and continuously, to the concerns, interest and expectations of stakeholders, prepare consultation plans and engagement strategies tailored to the characteristics of various stakeholders
- Respond – respond to the relevant concerns identified by stakeholders within a reasonable time, given the characteristics of the stakeholders involved.
- Trust – we believe that the promotion of a climate of trust with our stakeholders is crucial for establishing stable long-term relationships. Our relationship with stakeholders is based on values such as transparency, integrity and mutual respect.
- Transparency – establish a transparent relationship with stakeholders, to ensure that they know and comprehend the company’s objectives
- Integrity – inform stakeholders of the economic, environmental and social effects of the organisation or of a particular project, that might have a significant effect on them
- Respect – respect the opinions and rights of stakeholders, treating them fairly, with no discrimination, with respect fir diversity and their legal rights.
- Ethics – guarantee that engagement actions are based on the values, policies and ethical principles of Kayndrexsphere.
- Collaborate – It is our ambition to collaborate with stakeholders in building strategic partnerships that bring together and share knowledge, skills and tools, to promote the creation of shared value leading to economic advantage.
- Integrate – integrate the relevant contributions identified by stakeholders in the company strategy
- Share – share knowledge and skills with stakeholders
- Cooperate – collaborate to build solutions, establishing strategic partnerships that produce positive results for both parties
- Report – share the company’s performance results as well as the results of the novel stakeholder engagement processes, providing – when appropriate – verified performance information.
Stakeholder categorisation model
Kayndrexsphere’s stakeholders are those entities or individuals that influence or are influenced by the activities, products and services of Kayndrexsphere. Kayndrexsphere’s stakeholders are organised into four categories: Democracy, Value Chain, Industry, and Social and Territorial Context.
- Value Chain – employees, unions, suppliers, scientific community, customers, consumer associations and business associations.
- Industry – economy, financial entities, shareholders and investors.
- Democracy – government, public bodies, regulation, parliament, political parties, international institutions
- Social and territorial context – NGOs, local communities, local authorities, media and opinion formers.