Our contact details: Contact
Most Recent Update: 26/01/2023.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details).
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To provide privacy information to you at the time we collect your personal data from you.
- To provide you with privacy information within a reasonable period of obtaining the data and no later than one month if we obtain personal data from other sources.
We use the information you have given us so as to ensure privacy to improve experience on our websites and for promotion.
We could share this information with third party firms.
The lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public function.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in our database. We keep your information for 180 days after which it is automatically removed from our systems.
Your data protection rights
According to data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right to access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to removal – You have the right to ask us to remove your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to limited processing – You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another firm, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are required to exercise your rights for free. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
How to express your rights
If you have any concerns of our use of your personal information, you can express your rights to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.